Saturday, August 21, 2010

For Whatever Reason

For whatever reason, I'm short on pictures of this little punkin'.  Maybe it's because she's always been an "over poser" for pictures, meaning taking pictures of her is a challenge for me.  Maybe it's because her style and my style rarely match.  Maybe it's just because her personality is so laid back and non-demanding, compared to the other two, that it just gets overlooked.  Maybe it's my own insecurities as a photographer for feeling unable to capture just how wonderful and beautiful this little girl really is.  For whatever reason, this fact hit me like a ton of bricks falling out of nowhere.  For *that* reason, I grabbed my camera and started snapping.  I resisted the urge to have her take the hairbands off her wrist and take the makeshift, hot pink zebra shoelace necklace off.  I took them as-is...and they're so, so beautiful to me....
*sorry it's sideways*  Photo shoots with Nat always end up in some sort of goofing around. 
Which result in lots of pictures like this...
...and like this...

...and then I capture something like *this* and I swear my heart skips a beat.  ~happy sigh~
:) ~mj~

3 comments:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

This girlie makes me *giggle*. I love her to pieces. She is so pretty, Missi. *sigh*

Marie said...

I LOVE her personality! No wonder her and Alora go along so well!

Christol said...

I "heart" her. You did a fabulous job capturing her personality. LOVE her bracelets, Claire has some just like it;)