Friday, August 13, 2010

Eclipse midnight premier...

A quick summer rewind...

Nat was so excited about the premier of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, that she just about couldn't stand it!  She counted the days, changing her mind many times about what Twilight shirt to wear.  In the end, she settled for the wolf pack tattoo shirt, with lots of sparkly makeup, and an "I love vampires" necklace.  Ha!  Talk about sitting on the fence!  She loves both teams but definitely leans much more toward Team Jacob. 

We BARELY got tickets! Nat was unable to go to the premier of New Moon because it was on a school night, but since this one was released during the summer, she simply HAD to experience a midnight premier.  It's a ton of fun!  When I couldn't find tickets, after months of her waiting and preparing...yeah...let's just say it was a GOOD thing we found them when we did!

We loved the movie!  Natalie saw it 5 times that first week.  I think it's safe to say she's a wee bit obsessed, and I just love getting to experience stuff she loves with her.  I wouldn't miss it for the world!  :)

~mj~

P.S.  I'm team Edward, baby!!  :)

3 comments:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I'm team Edward too! :) He's so hot. Man, Natalie looks cute in these pics and so grown up!

Weisenhorn Family said...

Next time you're down, we need to have a movie marathon day of Twilight movies--just like our old Rocky marathon movie days! Oh how you LOVED Rocky and I LOVED Karate Kid! Good Times!!

Christol said...

LOVE these pics of Nat! We're team Jacob at our house but we love ya anyway;)