...and an impromptu shoot.
I spotted a huge open field on my run the night before, and of course just had to take Owen up there for pictures, so the next morning, I dressed the O-man up, and loaded the jogging stroller...

We get to the field, and he will NOT cooperate...this is as good as I could get...

We scrap that idea and head out on our run...which of course always leads us to the park. However, now Owen knows that just beyond the park is this great little stream in the woods, that he LOVES to throw rocks into...

He throws some rock and some twigs into the stream and frustrated that I'm not getting anything good, I decided it's time to pose (I know, I know...what was I thinking??!) He was not a fan...

Still trying to salvage the shot...I offer his sunglasses as a peace offering...he softens, but still clearly displaying his frustration with the situation...

Finally, we get to the park....and OUT come the smiles!!

So, I just scrapped the whole "photo shoot" idea and just started shooting him in his natural state....

...which, in the end, we were both happy!


Glad we had the park to ourselves, as I was laying on the ground to shoot him swinging on his belly. (Not that I wouldn't have done it anyway...)

Even with the red cast (from the red slide) I LOVE these pictures...we were playing hide and seek on the twisty slide...*this* is my boy...not awkwardly posed, not sitting, not picking flowers, not acting sweet and innocent...active and crazy!
1 comment:
I love these photos!!!!!!!!! He is so adorable!!!! What fun!
Post a Comment