Tuesday, April 21, 2009

M's big school project...

M had a school project to do in front of the class that would teach them how to do something. She chose to show them how to make a pumpkin pie. Oh boy...seeing that I've NEVER made one, I thought it was going to be one difficult project. Well, it just so happens that she was sick on presentation day, so the teacher asked her to simply video it at home for the class to see. So, we start videoing, and we're both a bit nervous, having never done anything like this before...when she can NOT get the daggum egg cracked! What?!...

You see, we never got around to coloring those Easter eggs this year. Ahh...we could barely contain our laughter. Just the comedic relief we needed! :)

~mj~

3 comments:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Hahahaha!!! Well, we had the opposite problem at our house. The eggs I had hard-boiled weren't all the way cooked for some reason. One was dropped on the floor and it was practically raw.

RunningmamaNC said...

Priceless!!! I love the look on her face!

Marie said...

Sooo perfect! :)