Owen and I love hanging out, just the two of us, on school days. He's a busy guy and LOVES to be on the go. I usually hear quite the protest if he hears that we're going back home after taking the kids to school ~ he much prefers an active agenda for the day.
He was super happy this particular morning as we headed back home, after taking kids, only to pack our lunch for our outing to the mall.
-mini cinnamon bagel with raspberry cream cheese
-string cheese
-milk
-grapes
-clementines
-chips
Totally digging the Lightning McQueen lunch bag!

This is the view I have from my side mirrors. He LOVES to have his window down and his hand in the wind. I just love this. Add this to my list of things I never want to forget. I want to soak every bit of this little guy up...

After a precious little time (and I do mean LITTLE time) shopping, we head to the play place! Yippy! I love to watch him interact with other kids his age. He's surrounded by older kids, who are more than happy to accommodate his every want and need, so it's fun to watch him in a different social situation. I see such a sweet nature with him...he knows, instinctively, which kids he can run and be rowdy with, but slows down and is very sweet and tender to the younger kids and little girls. Sharing isn't a concept that kids really even start to grasp until age 3, but he's already very willing to share his toys, even with kids he doesn't know. That's my boy!


Ko-pow lunch bag even got in on the fun! :)
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwww!
He is so stinkin cute!!!!! I love how you packed his lunch. Very prepared and organized you are!
Post a Comment