We are fortunate enough to live in an area where they are conducting advanced voting. O-ie LOVES to have an agenda for the day, so I told him,
"After we take the kids to school, we're going to go VOTE!"
He was so excited and repeating, "Boat!! Boat!!"
I tried to tell him, "No not b b b Boat....v v v VOTE!"
I had no idea if I got through or not, but he seemed content so we moved on. After we were done voting, we headed off to do some errands. I had half a notion to go see the boats at the sporting goods store, just so he wouldn't be disappointed, but figured he'd probably LONG since forgotten the "boat". After our errands were done, I squatted down and told him we were going to go get in the car to go home, okay? (He does MUCH better if he feels he's part of that decision) He looked at me confused, and with a half-frown on his face, he held up his hands as if to ask me the question I knew I had coming...
"Boat?"
Ahh...YOU try to explain that one to him! :o)
So, don't forget to "boat"!!! :o)
~mj~
1 comment:
Awwwww so cute!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Post a Comment