It doesn't happen often, with my kid who requires little sleep, but when it does, I almost always take a picture. This was in the final weeks before graduation. She was worn out!
This was on our trip to check out her college. We checked out "the mall," while we were there. This is Mariah saying how perfect it is. :)
I did prom hair for my niece...
Taking time to love on Sir Winston Churchill (aka, Winnie the Pooh)
We teach 'em young in our house!!
Senior academic awards...
...and lunch afterwards...
Prepping for the grad party...
Mariah's first restaurant job...
Playing with the neighbors...
I can't express how much I love this next one...
Cooking...
Fourth of July at the lake...
A day of boating wore him out!
He's not a baby anymore, but he's our sleeping baby! :)
My crazy kids...
Starlight...our summer tradition...
My favorite people in the whole world...
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment