He does this a lot....
A day with this guy is a good day!
I thought this little (big) guy was beautiful!
My sister and I flew to Alabama to see our dad...
The guy behind us was not amused by our selfie game. :D
Still not amused...
Second leg...after make-up...phew!
It was fun to be the kid again, and not the parent. :)
This one...I don't know what to do with her. ;)
We went to see Mariah for parents' weekend. Someone was SUPER happy to see her.
Like he can't even contain himself when he sees her.
Nat doing what Nat does best! ;)
Caught a football game while we were there!
"Hey guys! Look back here, in the direct sunlight, for a picture!!" ~best photographer ever.
Aww...sweetness caught on camera...
Walking around campus a bit...it's a really pretty campus.
Well lookie there...my four favorite people again!!
College life...
Stayed an extra night, played nuts with the kids...SO totally worth it. :)
They're trying to lift each other up, but Mariah can't stop laughing.
Owen can't get too far from her when she's around. This part makes my heart sad...I was the baby when my sister went off to college, and I can remember how MUCH I missed her. Luckily, Mariah is closer to home, so we see her more. But it still tugs at my heart strings...
Owen snapped this as she was waking up...great capture, Owen!!
I treasure every picture she sends me from college. She and Regan went to the zoo one day. Her smile says it all... :)
She came home one weekend to go cheer her high school XC team on at Rim Rock. I went with her, just to get the 45 minutes in the car with her. ;)
Great friends!
Friends are such a blessing.
Mariah brings the goofy out in everyone...or does everyone bring the goofy out in Mariah?
I miss her laugh...
While she was home, she watched a scary movie with some friends...this is what I found the next morning. My college student made her 14 year old sister sleep with her because she's scared. ohmygoodness....
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment