Friday, January 10, 2014

Senior year Homecoming

While on my fall rewind, I thought I'd share Homecoming photos.  Shopping for the dress is always a job with this one.  First of all, she hates shopping, but wants the *perfect* dress ~ a challenging combo.  However, when we were down to the wire, she finally found one she was happy with at a little boutique.

First stop was at Nana's.  She had just had surgery and wasn't up to getting out yet, so her granddaughters came to her.  :)

And here's a shocker...guess who needed help with the boutonniere again this year?

Her group...


The girls...

...just wanna have fun...
Man, I didn't realize how far behind I'd gotten on pictures!  Mariah had an enjoyable evening for her Senior Homecoming, even if the breakup with her boyfriend came just a week or so later.  I've got to hand it to my girl, though...she handled it like a champ.  :)

~mj~

No comments: