Friday, June 7, 2013

Soccer

I finally took my camera to Owen's last soccer game of the season.
 photo 937a_zpse70676c3.jpg

Scoring a goal...I think the girl in the background *might* be cheering for the other team.  ;)
 photo 942a_zps31ab7fa1.jpg

 photo 944a_zpsde38cfef.jpg

 photo 943a_zps678d7c0c.jpg

 photo 947a_zps6cea4476.jpg

 photo 949a_zps0e356514.jpg

 photo 950a_zps2e0dbc71.jpg

I'm not sure what this is about either, but it made me smile.  The coach is super nice, so I know they weren't getting scolded or anything.  I think it's just his exhausted pose.  ;)
 photo 956a_zpse90dff07.jpg

 photo 900a_zps560789c9.jpg

 photo 922a_zps8866cc3e.jpg

 photo 923a_zpsc81a6818.jpg

 photo 965a_zpsd85b46a1.jpg

Timing is everything.  I'm not really sure what, exactly, is going on in this picture, but the timing of it makes it look like he's a heck of a soccer player at age six!  ;)
 photo 977a_zpsd693ce8a.jpg

 photo 1004a_zps5d4bd28f.jpg

It was a great first season for Owen.  In the beginning, he would trail behind, and follow his teammates up and down the field.  Gerad took some video of him doing that and then explained how he could better his game, and he actually listened!  It clicked, and he took off from there.

Way to go Owen.  We love to see you try new things!!  :)
~mj~


No comments: