Sunday, March 10, 2013

MUTTON BUSTIN'!!!

There he goes, folks!!
Photobucket

Uh oh, it appears he is leaning to the left a bit...will he hold on?
Photobucket

Still leaning, but still holding on!!
Photobucket

He made it all the way!! (Psst...the spectators in the lower right corner of all of these pictures are worth noting.  Imagine the whole arena cheering like that for my boy and that's what it was like)  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this would be the last picture I took...the sheep kept running...my baby finally let go, rolling under the sheep, and he ran right over him.  So of course, I dropped my camera, jumped up and gasped!  I don't know what I was going to do...fly over the people to get down to my baby?  Possibly.
Photobucket

But he got up...and he walked VERY slowly alllll the way back to the announcer.  The whole time I'm thinking...he's walking pretty slow...he's hurt, he's hurt!  I know he's hurt!
Photobucket

But he wasn't.  He just had a boot full of dirt!  :)
Photobucket

He not only won the mutton bustin' in front of about 12,000 people...he was interviewed in front of them too.

Of course he did.  This is Oh-ie!!  Remember??  :)
~mj~

1 comment:

Christol said...

WOO HOO! I just love that kid!