Just to clarify, it's OUR favorite race, NOT Mariah's. Mariah doesn't seem to mind running here, but it is seriously the toughest course on their schedule. And it's HUGE! Multiple states come to this meet, from up to a day's drive away.

I have always loved this about the XC girls...this pre-race tradition. It's beautiful.

I couldn't fit the entire group of 5A, girls varsity runners in one frame. It's that huge.

There are our girls!!





The course itself is gorgeous! Rolling hills, ponds, and two covered bridges.

Mariah normally has the stone face of concentration on while she's running. However, I can detect a hint of dread? Worry? She's facing one of the huge hills on the course.

Running down the home stretch! The girl behind her was matching her stride for stride, but was unable to beat her at the end.



Race results: a new course PR for her by nearly 20 seconds. NICELY done, girl!!
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment