Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Graduation, part 2

After their performance, they escorted all the pre-k graduates out to put on their caps.  (How smart is that?  These ladies are SO good at what they do...they knew the caps wouldn't make it through the program part, so they put them on for the final presentation.  Genius.)
Photobucket

He had two teachers, both shown here, one to hand out diplomas and one to give a little speech about each child and their individual personalities in the class.  Owen's speech revolved around his infatuation with Iron Man.  He was totally taken aback by this...he's walking toward Mrs. Scott with his head down like this because he was laughing SO hard.  He might have been a tiny bit embarrassed.  (Owen?  Embarrassed?)  Regardless, it was a total HOOT!  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then it was outside for pictures.  :)
Photobucket

Nana and Papa
Photobucket

Tee-Tee
Photobucket

I love this one of Owen, even though my eyes are half shut.  ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

It is such a rarity that I'm in photos, I wanted to take the opportunity to have Gerad snap some of me and my baby.  He fills my heart so much, that at times I think it might just explode.  Little boys really do look out for their mama's.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok, he's barely humoring me at this point, but I'll always cherish these pictures of this special, special day.
Photobucket

I know it will be no time at all when he can't sit on my lap, like this, for a picture.  I know that in a blink of an eye I'll be standing next to him on his high school graduation day, so for now...I'm trying to cherish every moment.

Happy Graduation, baby boy!  You'll always be my baby!
~mj~

1 comment:

Christol said...

sniff..great photos!!