When she asked what theme I wanted, I didn't know where to begin. Mariah loves so many things. Harry Potter. Hunger Games. Forrest Gump. Chocolate. Bacon. The list goes on... Should I offer her favorite movies as inspiration? A chocolate cake? A bacon-themed cake? ??
Then it hit me. MOVIE NIGHTS!!! Movie nights have become a weekly tradition this year. Every weekend, the girls all come over for popcorn, juice, chocolate chip cookies, and MOVIES!!
I didn't give her any instructions, just that she loves her movie nights. She's known for her popcorn and her chocolate chip cookies, and just let her run wild with it.
And I'm so glad I did...

The red carpet cake...

...the popcorn cake...

SO many details. She made "popcorn" out of marshmallows and edible spray paint. She covered the table in sweet 16 confetti. She even made the little soda shop "floats," to add to it all. :)






Oh yeah!!!! There was a birthday girl there too!! :)

More to come.
Of course!!
~mj~
1 comment:
GREAT cakes!
Post a Comment