Far be it from me to actually censor myself here...
Anyway, I pulled a teenage girl with this one...bathroom mirror pictures, baby!!! We were at Aladdin, and I wanted to document me and my girls.

Gerad was working on drawings from home and Owen happy just to be near him. He is definitely daddy's biggest fan.

He sleeps...

Speaking of daddy's drawings, when he's all finished with them, he gives them to Owen to work on!!
\

And work on them, he does!!

This is what working form home looks like for me. Processing basketball/cheer leading pictures. In case anyone wanted to know what that looks like. I tried to get a picture of me sitting in the chair, editing, and ordering, while Owen climbed on the back of the chair and up on my shoulders to make it more realistic. I couldn't get that shot. :)

First thing on this particular morning, he got up and got RIGHT to work on a brand new set of drawings Daddy had given him. :)

"Mom, do you mind? I've got work to do."
Naw, he didn't say that, but it looks like he was thinking it! :)

Ok, round one of the iPhone photo dump. I had nearly 300 pictures on my iphone. Man, I love that thing. The camera is half decent too, so I actually use it!!
Oh and don't worry, I won't bombard you with all 300. :)
~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment