Friday, March 2, 2012

While I was working...

...in my glamorous home office, I decided it was a great time to have Owen do his homework.
Photobucket

He took this one.  The table is scattered with his homework papers.  The long white board, is the trim I use for my babies when shooting indoors.  He claimed one of the two as his.  (?)
Photobucket

Here, it looks like he's whining...he's actually not.  See, lil' man is super duper expressive...he was explaining something really detailed to me here.  Something like why he was coloring his gorilla with a green face, or something equally important, to him.  :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love his "concentration faces".
Photobucket

Here I was messing with my focus points.  And by messing with, I actually mean testing them.  :)  The focus point in this one was set on the broken purple crayon by the pencil.
Photobucket

The focus point on this one was set on the purple water color...or what's left of it.  :)
Photobucket

Raging bed head.  :)
Photobucket

Concentrating...
Photobucket

And, that's enough of that...he's hungry now.  :)
Photobucket

I want to preserve the beauty in the small things in life.  It drives me.  When I see these photos, and recall our day together, working like busy little bees, one thing comes to mind...

It's a beautiful life. :)
~mj~

No comments: