We had a steady flow of visitors and slumber parties. Basically the girls either had someone here with them, or they were at a friend or cousin's house. One night I was laying in bed thinking about it all. I had 7 kids under my roof that night, and all I could think of was how blessed we are. Blessed to have a home kids feel comfortable coming to. Blessed that our own kids *want* to be here. Blessed that I have grown to love the controlled chaos that comes with a houseful of kids. Blessed to have a husband that can sleep through lots of noise! ;) Blessed that I was raised by parents who not only allowed me to have a constant, steady flow of friends in our home, but in doing so, taught me to have a love of it as the parent.
Man, the older I get, the wiser my parents appear. Funny how that works!
Anyway, to the pictures...Mariah working on her Hunger Games shirt...for the midnight premier, of course!

Nat and one of her sleepovers...


I even got out to take some pictures of my girl.
My almost 16 year old girl!!!!!




Yeah...this is definitely more "her"!!

Ok, you've got to picture the set up for this one. I had Mariah the flower. She looks at it, frowns and says, "What am I supposed to do with this?"
"Just poke at it, and look at it."
Being a punk, she literally pokes at it, with a frown on her face. Luckily, there was a spit second where she wasn't being a punk, and I captured this. Yeah...definitely not as natural as it may appear. :)

So there's our Spring Break. It was enjoyed by all!
~mj~
1 comment:
LOVE the photo update:)
Post a Comment