Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Today we went for a walk...

...and we shot Owen's 5 year pictures at a few stops along the way. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And what's an "Owen" shoot without some crazy shots?

"Hey Mom!!  Take a peetchure of me doing this!"
Photobucket

Photobucket

He cracks himself up!  ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here, I told him to do a serious shot.
Photobucket

Which promptly cracked himself up!  :)
Photobucket

And this would be the point where he said, "I'm getting a little bored now, can we go to the park now?"
(I'm not above bribery)
Photobucket

And go to the park, we did!  :)
Photobucket

:)
~mj~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post. He is such a handsome little boy. His smile would definitely be contagious. Makes me smile just looking at the pictures:)

~mj~ said...

Thanks Jennifer! We are soaking up as much of this gorgeous fall weather as we can!

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Oh man! He is too handsome Missi! I just love his cute little face and gorgeous eyelashes. :)