
Man, I love that castle!

Castle...again...

Nat in front of the castle, with Mariah creeping in the background...

We hit Buzz Lightyear...Owen LOVED it!

Oh look, there's the castle. Again. ;)
(the pictures don't do it justice...it was gorgeous in the sunset...and I had to have a picture of me and my lil' prince in front of it.)

Guess what?!? MORE castle! Have I mentioned I love the castle?

This is Owen dancing his way through Tomorrowland. This kid...seriously! This was our FIFTH day in the park...he should be dead on his feet! Nope. He's still jumping up and down and dancing to the beat of the music. It was adorable, and something I never, ever want to forget. I know I've said it dozens of times, but this kid has such an enthusiasm for life...if we all had half as much enthusiasm as he does...what a FUN world this would be. :) I pray he never loses that...that he's always true to his spunky, lively, enthusiastic self. :)

Our view of Space Mountain while we wait for the race cars. We've never taken the time to do the speedway, but we knew our little "mechanic in training" would LOVE it....

...and he did! It was dark when we got on the tracks, and he could barely see over the steering wheel, so he'd frequently bang back and forth on the track. I just laughed it off, but he is serious about driving, and kept saying, "I'm not doing very good...I keep banging...I'm not doing very good." Poor guy...next time he'll be bigger. :) He still LOVED it though.

No title needed...hahahaha

It seems like this is our tradition...our last ride is always Pirates of the Caribbean. It's been a favorite of mine since I was a kid, and it is typically a very short line, right before the park closes. Funny how that works out, but I'm pretty sure it was our last ride of the trip last time too. I'm even MORE crazy about it now that they've added my favorite Disney character...Captain Jack Sparrow! :)

Stopping for the fireworks on the way out. :)

Good-bye Disney...thanks for the wonderful time and memories to last a lifetime...

~mj~
No comments:
Post a Comment