Friday, April 16, 2010

Jeckyll and Hyde act...

Did anyone notice his hair in the shaving cream pictures? Fourteen years of being a parent and I've never had a kid cut their own hair...until Owen, and boy did he give himself a doozy of a cut!! Down to the scalp! At first I thought it would be easier to camouflage it with his hair a little longer, but after seeing those pictures, we decided it was time for a buzz!

After I cut his hair, I took him outside for a mini shoot. Now keep in mind, this shoot took a minute or less...

Aww...there's my smiley guy:Oh oops...grumpy guy:
Oh look! Happy again:
Here he's just having a spaz attack!
Which of course made him giggle:
Once the complaining sets in, we're done! :)
It's a wild ride of 10 seconds of emotions with this guy...but I wouldn't trade his ginormous personality for the world. :)
~mj~







No comments: