Friday, January 22, 2010

I love this girl...

...even if she is a sassy teenager, from time to time. :) Of course, I *know* all about sassy teenagers...I WAS one (still am, sometimes, depending on the day)...and I'm telling you...this one's not so bad. :) So, I'll take the occasional sigh, or eye roll...(just don't let it get too big...'cause...ya know...then heads will roll) :-P

Amazing. And she's mine. :)
~mj~

2 comments:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

She's such a beautiful girl! Sometimes I just can't believe we have teenagers. Ya know? I feel like I got pretty lucky with Regina too. She is a great kid. We have our moments of course but she is nothing like I was at 16. We won't mention her making me a grandma at age 34, that's a whole different ball game. lol At least she's not too much of a smart mouth and she's respectful of me.

K :) said...

she is just beautiful...inside and out! you are a terrific mom and the pictures exude all of the love she receives from you and gerad. lucky, lucky girl!