Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family pics...

Oh yeah baby...we've STILL got it!!! :) WE ROCK!!! lol... It's such a treat when the entire family is in town together, that we decided as a part of my mom's 60th birthday celebration, we'd get our family pictures done. Of course, being the photographer, and IN the pictures turned out to be quite entertaining. Picture this...I set up the tripod, while my brother-in-law (also a fine photographer) helps assemble everyone into position...I yell, "READY!" ~ hit the self timer and RUN back to position. Ahh...
My brother-in-law also snapped a few of my family. I adore these. I've been SO busy taking pictures for everyone else, that I've neglected to get family pics of my crew. These are our first family pictures since Owen joined our family, almost 3 years ago.
...and of course, he's not cooperating at all, but I love them all the same. It's who our family is right now, grumpy toddler and all, and I love it!
Owen with red eyes from crying... :D
Nana, Papa and all their grand kids...
...and one more of the entire family...
...happy almost-end-of summer to ya!
~mj~

No comments: