Monday, February 16, 2009

On a lighter note...

Owen refers to himself in the 3rd person. So this afternoon he woke up from his nap yelling for me. Sometimes he wakes up yelling, crying or sometimes he just gets up. Always keeping me on my toes, this boy!

Today was a yelling day, so I headed up to get him out of bed and he informed me,
"Owen poopy 'gain!"

I responded with faked surprise and enthusiasm,
"You ARE?!?"

"Yes Owen are!"
:o)

I needed a chuckle today. That's my boy, and I boy do I adore him!
~mj~

1 comment:

RunningmamaNC said...

When *my* Owen started potty training, I sarcastically commented to my husband that wiping Owen's hiney after he pooped on the potty was "my favorite part of the day". Well, a week or so later, my mom was in town for a visit. Owen ran to the bathroom, did his business and yelled at the top of his lungs, "Mommy!!!! It's your favorite part of the day!" Our Owens are too funny.