My all-time favorite time of year is here! We've already taken the kids to see Santa, put up 3 of the 4 trees, and I've even gotten a pretty good jump on the Christmas shopping. This week will be filled with making my mom's famous sour cream sugar cookies, cinnamon candy, making gifts, decorating, and shopping. I'm not sure who is more excited...me or the kids! :o)

This is one of those "ah ha" moments for me. Like...WHOA! I have THREE kids! :o)

This kid is fearless. Here's my brave lil' guy trudging toward the big man. Both the girls *wigged* out at Santa at this age. He just never ceases to amaze me.

2 comments:
Very cute! Owen is such a little stinker!!! I love him. And the girls are beautiful as always.
Hi Missi,
No worries, I figured if it was someone coming from Kandace's blog it was alright...haha! You have an adorable family! It's fun keeping in touch with old family and friends this way. If Kelli had more time I would tell her to get on the ball and get a blog...lol!
Post a Comment