Wednesday, September 3, 2008

13 years...

...ago today, I married this great guy. (Ok, now I'm typically not the mushy kind, but today, on our 13th wedding anniversary, I can get a pass, right?)

I just had to snap some shots of this day, 13 years ago, to post today. Is it just me or did we look...um...*twelve!!* in these pictures? This was just the beginning...it's funny to look back on those days, knowing what we know now. I don't think I'd change one thing, and I'm still enjoying our journey together. I had hoped and prayed for a good marriage, but I never dreamed it would be *this* good. God has truly blessed us beyond our wildest dreams... Here's my hot handyman today. Thank you for 13 wonderful years, babe, I love you. I look forward to many, many more... You're my partner, my best friend, my soul mate. ~Happy Anniversary~
~mj~

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Awwwwww Congrats!!!! You guys DID look young! LOL